Clear all

Hi All

5 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
(@1moheem1)
Topic starter  

Hi everyone!

I’m Moheem. I own a 2015 R3 and am pretty new to the group! Had the chance to ride to Port Stanley with a few members last year and it was one of the best group rides i’ve experienced. 

Looking forward to the 2022 riding season and hope to join everyone for a lot more group rides this year!

I will be there (as a beginner) for the May 12 track day (it’s my first ever!).

Hope to see you all soon!

(@bear)

That’s awesome buddy.  I remember my first track experience.   Nervous and excited.  Reach out if u have any questions or concerns.  Here to help.  

ReplyQuote
(@1moheem1)
Topic starter  

Thanks Karim! Yes I am super nervous but also excited. Really hoping to boost my confidence in riding, especially leaning on the track!

I appreciate all the support! 😊

Karim reacted
ReplyQuote
(@siren)

Hey Everyone 

I have been part of OSR since day one - indirectly lol ..

Haven’t joined in on a ride in a long long time. 
Still ride and have a CBR600RR.  

Love motorcycles, am a jack of all trades master of nothing ,but like 4 wheeling, camping/cottaging, drinking beer too lol I know a ton about succulents and plants if anyone wants plant info ask away.. I also make soap and bath bombs and I do scroll sawing and laser cutting and make signs and various things. 
 This is starting to sound like a bad dating ad so I’ll leave it at that. 

ReplyQuote
Ripper
(@ripper)
OSR Council Admin

Welcome back to the new forum

Tony Blue made me a motorcycle whore

ReplyQuote
Share:

OSRCLUB

Ontario Sport Riders is a Sport bike club that brings riders of all ages together who share the same love of motorcycling. It doesn’t matter how long you have been riding or what you ride because we all have one thing in common, we love to ride.

Contact Us

Info@osrclub.ca